Monday, October 18, 2010

Schoolgirls tumble ill in probable Taliban gas conflict in Afghanistan

Dozens of Afghan schoolgirls fell ill after a suspected poison gas conflict on their school, internal authorities pronounced on Sunday, blaming the situation on the Taliban who conflict preparation for girls.Provincial military arch Abdul Razzaq Yaqubi pronounced about 48 girls and multiform teachers became ill unexpected and most collapsed after inhaling and exhaling poison gas at the propagandize in the northern city of Kunduz, where there has been an torrent in mutinous violence.Yaqubi blamed the Taliban for the attack."I was in category when a smell similar to a flowering plant reached my nose," pronounced Sumaila, 12, one of the girls hospitalized after the attack. "I saw my classmates and my clergyman fall and when I non-stop my eyes I was in hospital," she said.Azizullah Safar, head of the Kunduz hospital, pronounced most of the girls were still pang from pain, nausea and vomiting.The Taliban criminialized all preparation for girls when they ruled Afghanistan from 1996-2001 and it stays a doubtful issue in most of Afghanistan.Similar attacks have been carried out in alternative tools of Afghanistan over the past couple of years, together with areas where there is small Taliban presence. Yaqubi pronounced twenty girls had depressed ill in a suspected poison conflict on an additional Kunduz propagandize last week.In the south and east, where the Taliban carry out towns and villages, girls" schools sojourn shut, teachers have been in jeopardy and a little girls have been pounded with acid.Despite the attacks, Sumaila pronounced she hoped to lapse to school, if her father allows her."I am really scared. My relatives were really worried. My father told me that I have learnt a lot. I dont know either they will still let me go to propagandize after this," she said.
that enables the make the most efficient use of their stored energy in the muscles • for acnebreaking dawntwilight sagamilkydry skinbridal gownshow to hairsuit imprimantefor acne milkbridal gownsdry skin

No comments:

Post a Comment